Web Design Studio 2016-17 client project
The project teams in Web Design Studio 2016-17 are;
- Sizzles home fragrances 1
- Sizzles home fragrances 2
- Richard Boudier Yacht Charter
- MAD Workshop VW restoration
Sarah Kirkham: Sizzles Home Fragrances
Sizzles Home Fragrance is a home fragrance company, focusing on scented candles and reed diffusers. I want the brand, product and all web and social sites, to have a very clean look and feel. Candles are made in either white glass or black glass jars, dependent upon the wick used, and come with lids and neatly packaged in boxes of the corresponding colour. There are a variety of different scents, and new scents will be added to the range fairly regularly. As the business develops, I imagine elements of this will change as it is really in early stages at the moment. As far as business development goes, I’m attending craft fairs to get awareness of the product up, and I also will be selling candles through shops. However, in the futur e I would really like to focus on direct business and selling directly to the consumer via my website, with all social channels (mainly Facebook and Instagram) pushing the customer to the website. Therefore I want the website to have a very clear user jou rney, which will include E -Commerce, but I’d also like to incorporate news/blogs sections to help with SEO (I believe this helps –
Logo designs: I have three logos for different uses. The top is the one I would probably look to use mostly on the website. The circular one I think would work nicely as a watermark on pictures. The one on the bottom right is the one that would be used on all candle/diffuser packaging.
I already have the domain www.sizzleshomefragrance.com and the site (which isn’t remotely developed) sits in wordpress.org. I would need it to be designed in something that I could make changes in the future if required, bearing in mind my lack of web development knowledge!
Richard Boudier: Yacht Charter
2. Pictures and description of the river Shannon and surrounding area outside the river estuary say from Dingle to the south to Galway to the north giving the explanation that bad weather the Shannon can be used for cruising and good weather a chance to venture further afield. The sales pitch to stress the hospitality of the Irish visiting local villages and towns with beautiful Irish scenery. The Shannon dolphins etc can be mentioned.
3. A very brief description of myself, who would be as boat Captain, Richard Boudier, British, 62 years old, went to sea in 1972 in the British Merchant Navy and retired as Captain in 2002 but still retained interests in shipping to the present day, travelling to various parts of the world to tackle shipping projects. Holds a British master mariner, unlimited certificate. Has been sailing boats for most of his life and owned Nirvana II for the last ten years sailing it around the Caribbean, Gulf coast and a recent Atlantic crossing. Also sailed around UK and Ireland extensively on coastal vessels and other sailboats, has a love of the sea and a great respect for it.
4. A brief mention of the food on board which would be tempered to the clients chartering the vessel. Any special requirement can be included. Beer, wine, soft drinks and other alcoholic beverages to be included in the charter. There will be opportunities to visit the local pubs and restaurants throughout the week and take in the Irish hospitality.
5. The cost of thecharter to be for the introductory year 6000 dollars a week with a maximum of four persons. Three separate double cabins are available for accommodation with a separate head, (toilet), hot shower and washbasin for each cabin. If individuals wish to charter the fee for the week will be 2000 dollars per person. Flights to Shannon airport are not included. Overnight accommodation at hotels or guest houses, before or after the charter can be arranged. Cost of charter in dollars or equivalent in Euros or British Pounds, the charter is aimed primarily at the American market. Ideas for a title name for the yacht charter, branding and internet and email address for the business?
MAD workshop: VW specialists
http://mad-workshop.com/ Rear of 32 Albany Street, Kingswood Bristol BS15 8BS firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialise in all types of Volkswagen restoration, servicing, maintenance and modification. T4 Van Conversions - Expert fitment of OEM Factory windows Reimo Roof fitment - Pop Top and High Top Restoration - Beetle, Bus, Ghia - Specialist workshop services T25, T3, T4 and T5 styling and performance parts for your bus or van Fully Equipped workshop VW Parts and Servicing in Bristol At MAD Workshop we supply and fit a wide range of standard, styling and modification parts. F rom lights to wheels, springs to bumpers we deal with a wide range of manufacturers including Bosch , Hella , Reimo , Fox Racing , AVO and VAG .
We can supply at competitive prices and can also fit at our Bristol workshop if you require. We are in regular contact with manufacturers across Europe and are increasing our range of VW T4 and T5 transporter parts on a regular basis. VW Camper conversions Mad Workshop are specialist installers of Original VW factory style windows for Volkswagen T4 and new T5 vans. We are approved REIMO pop top roof suppliers and installers. When you deliver your van to our workshop we prepare the van for structural reinforcement, in the case of REIMO roof fitting, and carefully markup to cut the apertures for factory style windows and roof. The windows we install are direct from VW and are correct factory fitment style ! We can then colourcode your new REIMO roof, should you wish and instal l and weather seal - as per REIMO specification. We can help you convert your panel va n to the camper of your dreams OR take the project on from start to finish ! Parts supply and fitting If you wish we can install soundproofing, interior carpeting and pan els and can supply and install all manner of interior fitments. Rock and Roll style beds, electrics, cupboards and more ! We also supply and fit all kinds of accessories and dress up parts including; Bumpers, Lights, Spoilers, Custom Trim Kits, Body Kits, Wheels, Lowering and Handling Kits, Exhausts, Air Systems
At MAD workshop we specialise in the maintenance and restoration of all types of Volkswagens. Whether you drive an aircooled or watercooled VW we can help restore your pride and joy to better than original condition!