From UWE Digital Media Wiki
Revision as of 12:24, 9 August 2016 by Dan Buzzo
Details of hardware available in the Digital Media course.
For additional equipment (cameras etc) please see the UWE project room on the ground floor in Q block, Frenchay Campus. See also the tools pages for software and online tools listings.
- Makey Makey boards http://makeymakey.com/
- Arduino boards https://www.arduino.cc/
- LEAP motion 3d controller https://www.leapmotion.com/
- LittleBits cloud Kits http://littlebits.cc/
- Game controllers
- Game input buttons, joysticks, hardware etc with serial to USB interfaces
- Nexus 7 and 9 Android tablets https://www.google.com/nexus/
- iPad mini2 tablets
- Google cardboard headsets https://vr.google.com/cardboard/