uwedigitalmedia wiki is a central hub of information and discussion for everyone (staff and students) involved with the Digital Media BSc.
- Find out more about the course Digital Media BSc
- Investigate and contribute to the useful tools pages
- See available equipment and hardware hardware pages
- See the personal pages of currently and past students
- See work from the Hong Kong 2016 field trip hk2016
- See details of past and upcoming field-trips
- materials from the php-bootcamp evening classes
http://wiki.uwedigitalmedia.com/index.php?title=Main_Page&action=edit As a UWE student, you will use UWE Blackboard and myUWE websites to find formal information about course materials (lecture notes, announcements, coursework assignment and exam grades, etc).
As a UWE Digital Media student, you can use uwedigitalmedia wiki to:
- Find regularly updated links to interesting digital media things online
- Read (and add to) a list of useful tools and resources for digital media
- join the [Slack|https://slack.com/] channel for info and discussion https://uwe-digitalmedia.slack.com/
- Read the tumblr blog uwe-digitalmedia http://uwe-digitalmedia.tumblr.com/
- See the images on Flickr
- Read (and tweet) the feed for hashtag #UWEdigitalmedia
- Ask questions in the uwedigitalmedia wiki discussion pages
- Subscribe to the Digital Media iCal Calendar feed [webcal://p01-calendars.icloud.com/published/2/zO8UFG1uQSmyvFDuvDoHexnytxzi5-1VU3eeEee-_1pwCbJBFjwskPJF0zInzu-nBpLraDUc7LbwgTU3EwPHStaPuPZw8o640wlg-Tly-go]
- Search site content from previous years – E.G. coursework guidance
- Manage and arrange group coursework with group/private messaging
- Talk to students in years above you about optional modules you may want to study next year
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.